Secrets to better health.
New posts in your inbox
- Plus, what sleep styles should try it.
- They say Rome wasn’t built in a day, and the same can be said about strong relationships. Building—and maintaining—a healthy, fulfilling, and loving partnership takes consistent effort and attention over time. But while it requires effort, it doesn’t have to complicated. One framework that makes tending to your relationship easy to do and understand is […]
- ‘I’m a 53-Year-Old Esthetician, and This Is the $0 Skin Hack I Do Every Night To Keep My Complexion Firm’Have you ever looked at a celebrity esthetician and wondered how on earth their skin looks so ethereal? You’re not alone, which is why we present you with the Routine Rundown, Well + Good’s new podcast in which senior beauty editor Zoë Weiner chats with celebrities, dermatologists, estheticians, and hairstylists about their beauty routines and […]
- ‘I’m a Professional Colorist, And This Is the #1 Product To Avoid in Between Appointments to Maintain Color—What To Use Instead’It’s no secret that salon visits are an investment, especially if hair dye is involved. And, while we wish it was a one-and-done situation, if you get your hair done in a salon, chances are you go back to that salon at least every six weeks for a touch-up. Even the most permanent hair color […]
- Cranberry juice has long been used for curing various illnesses. Some of the health benefits of cranberries include the following. Urinary tract Infections (UTI): Urinary tract infections refer to the existence of certain micro-organisms in the urine that exceed normal levels. These infections can develop in the bladder and cause cystitis, in the kidney to cause […]