“Anything we build can be destroyed by forces beyond our control. But what we have built has a better chance of survival if we start with a strong foundation. “
These are the words of an average small-business owner from Canada, named Scott. He started with nothing, and built something great.
Anyone with a vision knows that some kind of investment is necessary to see the vision become a tangible thing. But your investment of money, emotions, work or effort has to be a passionate “donation” to the dream.
That goes without saying.
You’ll need care.
You’ll need to bring something “to the table”.
You’ll need drive and determination.
You’ll need a spiritual connection to a Higher Power than you!
Anything worth having is worth investing passion.
Write it down!
- Write down your dream or vision. Be specific about what you want!
- Now, you’ll need to see it! So, find a picture or likeness of what you desire, and place it in a prominent place that you’ll see every morning.
- Keep a journal of your progress, and do something everyday to draw closer to your goal.
- Be grateful for every little step forward, believing in positive outcomes.
But there is something else you need, that conventional thinking does not take into account;
…but those who are successful life, earning enough money to sustain themselves, living stress-free happy lives… have this one thing in abundance.
A spiritual connection. You cannot, and will not succeed without it! You might have the money, the house, the car, the parties…but that lonely emptiness will be hanging on, true happiness, joy & peace will evade your dreams…
An emptiness fills my gut. Where’s the joy?
Remember Scott? He mentioned the need for a strong foundation. Here’s something else to consider if you’re looking to start any kind of venture or pursue any kind of dream:
Think about 3 things:
- If I weren’t building my dream, what would I be doing with my time?
- If it takes years to start seeing the results of my hard work, would this all be worth it?
- Am I enjoying the way I’m spending my time working toward my dream, or is it a “chore?”
Needless to say, the “Successful” must have a certain mind-set, and a clear focus.
This person has to be persistent, with a stubborn-sort of character, rejoicing in the small accomplishments that come every day.
This is a special mind-set, that comes out of Self-Development. And as You develop, you will add value to others’ lives, gaining the trust and respect of
- Local and online friends & family, (connecting online with Social Media & forums) and
- Local and online communities.
You only need to have a dream, envision your dream, engage a system, follow the plan, put forth the effort and be consistent….
…And connect with God today, (now is a good time!)
…in a true and spiritual way:
Therein lies your inner power to achieve anything!